| Helping low-income immigrants find legal help

Immigration Center for Women and Children (Los Angeles Office)

  • Location:
    634 S Spring Street
    Suite 727
    Los Angeles, CA 90014
  • Phone:
    (213) 614-1165
  • Fax:
    (213) 624-1163
  • Contact methods:
    Phone calls
  • Appointments accepted:

Immigration Center for Women and Children (ICWC) is a non-profit legal organization providing free and affordable immigration services to underrepresented immigrants in California and Nevada. ICWC strives to provide security and stability for children who are abused, abandoned or neglected and for immigrants who are victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other violent crimes.  ICWC has offices located in Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego and Las Vegas.

Counties served: Alpine
Detention Facilities Served: Baldwin County Correctional Center (AL)

Services Provided

Areas of immigration legal assistance: Adjustment of Status, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA), U visas, Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) petitions
Types of immigration legal services provided: Help completing forms, Filings with USCIS, Representation before the Immigration Court
Other areas of legal assistance: Community Development
Non-legal services: Legal Orientation Programs (LOP) / Know Your Rights Presentations (KYR), Referrals to other services
Populations served: Domestic Violence Victims, Human Trafficking Survivors, Individuals who are not in legal immigration status, Juveniles, Lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Access to a commercial interpreting service or language bank: No
Nominal fee charged? Yes
Other information: Additional services provided: assistance with U/T/VAWA/SIJS/I-751 filings and representation before USCIS, Consular Processing in connection with U/T/VAWA petitions, Employment Authorization, Permanent Residency, Naturalization/Citizenship in connection with these special immigrant categories, Representation in Immigration Court/Removal defense in connection with U/T/VAWA/SIJS relief, Representation in Probate and Family Court.


Volunteer Coordinator
Back to top